Learn more about Dr. Robert Gieringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gieringer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gieringer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gieringer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gieringer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gieringer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gieringer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Gieringer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Gieringer practice?
- Dr. Robert Gieringer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gieringer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.