Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Dentist

Useless show details Useless
by Anonymous on Feb 9th, 2015

Don't waste your time with this guy,

Look elsewhere show details Look elsewhere
Jan 27th, 2015

I can not recommend this dentist. He acts as if he does not want to be practicing. If that is the case I suggest he closes his doors and refers patients to a caring, competent individual.

by Diane on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr Gilardetti is outstanding in every way!

A round Tuit show details A round Tuit
by Lauri J. Mannikko on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Gilardetti Is one of the few that has been capable of gaining my trust to perform a personal service. I have visited him for minor surgery and implant placement over the past five years and each time have had no uneasiness and excellent results. I would heartily say it has been a painless experience!

Always see this Dr. For his opinion show details Always see this Dr. For his opinion
Jul 3rd, 2012

Brilliant, professional and caring. Great office staffThere is no better oral physician that we knowof. Well recommended in our state of RI

Beware show details Beware
Nov 2nd, 2010

keep me waiting 3 plus hours, no explaination as to why, Consult was quick and he did not seem to care about the concers I had. I feel he is very unethical, arrogant and I will not be keeping the FU appointments.

Good choice show details Good choice
by Citysearch User on Mar 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Gilardetti is thorough in a professional setting with friendly office staff and a spotless medical building.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com