Learn more about Dr. Robert Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gillespie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillespie
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Gillespie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gillespie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gillespie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gillespie MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Robert Gillespie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gillespie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.