A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gilliam is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilliam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliam graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gilliam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Citizens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Milton Gilliam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gilliam practice?
- Dr. Robert Gilliam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gilliam practices Ophthalmology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Ophthalmologists.