A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilliam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliam graduated from Univ. of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilliam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gilliam practice?
Dr. Robert Gilliam practices Ophthalmology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Gilliam, Dr. Bobby Gilliam, Dr. Rob Gilliam, Dr. Robbie Gilliam