A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gilliam is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilliam
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gilliam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilliam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliam graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gilliam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Citizens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Milton Gilliam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gilliam practice?
- Dr. Robert Gilliam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gilliam practices Ophthalmology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Ophthalmologists.