Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gilliam is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilliam
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gilliam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilliam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliam graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gilliam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Citizens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Milton Gilliam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gilliam practice?
- Dr. Robert Gilliam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gilliam practices Ophthalmology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Ophthalmologists.