A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gilman, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilman graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Needham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Gilman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Gilman practice?
- Dr. Robert Gilman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gilman practices Plastic Surgery near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Plastic Surgeons.