A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilmore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Gilmore practice?
Dr. Robert Gilmore practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians and Kalamazoo Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Gilmore, Dr. Bobby Gilmore, Dr. Rob Gilmore, Dr. Robbie Gilmore