Pediatrician

100 South St
Ste 205
Southbridge, MA 01550
508-765-0934
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Our son is a few months old and we are so happy that we picked Dr. Giordano as his doctor. As this is our first child, we have MANY MANY questions. He takes the time to answer and explain every problem and concern that we have. I would highly recommend him!

Sep 11th, 2012

Have had great experience with Dr. G and he is great with taking time to explain diagnosis and giving advice. My daughter had horrible ear infections up to the age of 3-4. He advices an alternative treatment plan and she hasn't had one since!

May 24th, 2012

I would recommend this doctor to all of my friends

Apr 11th, 2012

Our son is a few months old and we are happy we chose Dr. Giordano as his doctor. He always takes the time to speak with us and answer questions we have about our baby. We never feel rushed and his bedside manner is wonderful with our little guy. The receptionists and nurse are also very friendly and helpful.

Dec 6th, 2011

We are very pleased with Dr. Giordano professionalism. He is a very caring pediatrician and spends the time needed to explain any questions or concerns that you might have. My children has been seeing Dr. Giordano for the last 13 yrs.

Oct 7th, 2009

I am so happy to have him for a dr to our two children. He has been there dr for 11 and 8 yrs. He is alway very sure of what to do. (never wishey washey like some of the other dr's. I trust him so much.

|  New Mom  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2009

Dr. Giordano is a wonderful doctor. He was in the hospital at 6 am the day after my son was born to check on him (my son was born at night). He is caring, intelligent and always available. I do not live local to his office and yet will drive 30 minutes to bring my son there. He is a pleasure and a rare treasure. I highly recommend this doctor.

Jan 23rd, 2009

He is the best Doctor i know. I am very proud to call him MY DOCTOR!!

|  My rating for Dr. Giordano  |  show details
by Anonomys on Oct 21st, 2008

He is probably the most compassionate person I've ever known. I entrust my children with him and he has always been thorough.