A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gish is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gish graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gish has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gareth Gish MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Gish practice?
- Dr. Robert Gish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gish practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Gastroenterologists, and San Francisco Hepatologists.