Dr. Robert Gish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gish?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gish?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2015

Amazing Doctor : Went above And beyond all expectations

I have HVC and Dr. Robert Gish went above and beyond to help me get approved for the very expensive Harvoni medication. He was positive and caring and gave me hope. He wrote a 3 page letter on my behalf to give to my local gastroenterologist for inclusion with my treatment request for my insurance provider. He also proactively called me periodically to check on my progress. My own gastroenterologist was negative and thought it fruitless to even submit a request. It was Dr. Gish's positive encouragement that led me to insist my Hepatologist submit the request. Because of Dr. Gish's letter, I was approved without a single denial. Thank You!!!!

August 20th, 2015

Caring and Knowledgeable Doctor!

Dr. Gish is unbelievably caring and knowledgable in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, and internal medicine. He went above and beyond advocating for my husband's insurance appeal after he was declined a needed treatment to treat a serious infectious disease while awaiting cancer treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Gish!

November 16th, 2013

Review of Dr. Robert Gish

I am a former patient of Dr Gish. He was overseeing my treatment for HCV a few years ago. He was the most informed Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I also feel he is the best Dr. I ever had. I was referred to him by my hepatologist in Sacramento,CA. From that first encounter to the many appoiintments I had with him, when he entered the room to see me I felt I was the most important person in the room. He never wasted my time by having to read my file while I was in front of him, except to make notes and observations. He knew exactly what I had been going through at all times, and knew when to listen to me when I had something to say or when I answered his questions. I guess everyone has heard that on balance doctors do 90% of the time talking during their appointments while patients speak about 10% of the time. Dr. Gish is the exception to that rule. He listened 70% of the time about what I was going through and he advised, consulted and treated about 30% of the time. With no reservation I put Dr. Gish at the top of any doctor I know.

April 5th, 2013

The Finest Hepatologist and Gentleman I know

Dr. Gish was my hepatologist for a complicated case of hospital acquired hepatitis C in 2007. He is, first and foremost, one of the most thorough scientists, clinicians, and diagnosticians I know, in a field that is difficulty because of its morbidity potential. This means that lots of people get really sick and die from liver disease. Having seen a number of gastroenterologists and liver specialists in my medical experience, I can tell you that he is the most knowledgeable and the most able to integrate the patient in a "whole life" or holistic manner as possible. If he tells you straight-on....and he always does...that you need to do particular things to impact your health and your well being, you would be wise to follow his instructions to the letter. However, he is also that rare physician who is not only a skilled technician, but a really good person as well. I would, and have, trusted Dr. Gish with my life. And he hasn't once let me down. His specialty, the liver, is a serious one. His approach to your care is serious as well.

June 25th, 2017