A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gitlin is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gitlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Gitlin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gitlin practice?
- Dr. Robert Gitlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gitlin practices Family Medicine near Redwood Valley, CA.
See Redwood Valley Family Physicians.