A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gitlin is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gitlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gitlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gitlin practice?
Dr. Robert Gitlin practices Family Medicine near Redwood Valley, CA.
See Redwood Valley Family Physicians.