A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Giugliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Giugliano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Giugliano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giugliano graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giugliano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Giugliano MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Giugliano practice?
- Dr. Robert Giugliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Giugliano practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.