Learn more about Dr. Robert Given:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Given, Urologist, Oncological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Given
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Given Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Given, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Given graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Given has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Given MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Given practice?
- Dr. Robert Given has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Given practices Urology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA and Suffolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Urologists.