Learn more about Dr. Robert Given:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Given, Urologist, Oncological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Given
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Given Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Given, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Given graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Given has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Given MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Given practice?
- Dr. Robert Given has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Given practices Urology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Urologists.