A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Given:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Given, Urologist, Oncological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Given, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Given graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Given has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Given MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Given practice?
- Dr. Robert Given has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Given practices Urology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Virginia Beach Urologists.