A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Glass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Glass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Glass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Maxwell Glass MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Glass practice?
- Dr. Robert Glass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Glass practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Highland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Highland Park Ophthalmologists and Highland Park Pathologists.