A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Glass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Glass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Glass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Maxwell Glass MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Glass practice?
- Dr. Robert Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Glass practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Highland Park, NJ.
See Highland Park Ophthalmologists and Highland Park Pathologists.