Learn more about Dr. Robert Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Glass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Glass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Glass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans