Learn more about Dr. Robert Glesne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glesne
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Glesne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Glesne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Glesne graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Glesne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital
- North Country Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Glesne MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Glesne practice?
- Dr. Robert Glesne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Glesne practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Bemidji, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.