Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Glicini
Dr. Robert Glicini, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Tunkhannock, PA, with another office in Wilkes Barre, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Glicini is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, Mercy Hospital/Scranton and Wilkes-Barre General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Glicini has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Glicini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tunkhannock, PA.
Dr. Meade Palmer
Tunkhannock, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Brian Goodman
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Tunkhannock, PA 1.30 mi13
Dr. Donald Hull III
Tunkhannock, PA 1.30 mi35