A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gobbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gobbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gobbo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gobbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gobbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobbo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gobbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Gobbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Gobbo practice?
- Dr. Robert Gobbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gobbo practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.