A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gobbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gobbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobbo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gobbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Gobbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Gobbo practice?
- Dr. Robert Gobbo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gobbo practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR and The Dalles, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.