A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gobbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gobbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobbo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gobbo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gobbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Gobbo practice?
Dr. Robert Gobbo practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukie, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.