A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gobbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobbo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gobbo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gobbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gobbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Gobbo practice?
Dr. Robert Gobbo practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Livingston, CA.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Gobbo, Dr. Bobby Gobbo, Dr. Robbie Gobbo, Dr. Rupert Gobbo