A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Goddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Goddard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Goddard, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goddard graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Goddard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold R Goddard MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold R. Goddard practice?
- Dr. Arnold Goddard has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Arnold Goddard practices Dermatology near South Miami, FL.