Dr. Arnold Goddard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Goddard?

June 14th, 2017

Best doctor

July 27th, 2015

I saw him a few times many years ago and he helped me out with a severe scalp problem. He was very helpful explaining my issue to me and prescribed updated medicine that was much easier to use than my prior doctor had prescribed. The medicine worked immediately. I was so impressed by his help that I am now searching for his help again, but for my mother.

February 4th, 2012

GREAT

iT IS NICE TO HAVE A DOCTOR WHO SEE'S HIS PATIENTS ON TIMES AND ADDRESS THEIR NEEDS..SIMPLE IN AND OUT

November 27th, 2011

WHY IS THIS DOCTOR STILL PRACTICING??

I was a patient of Dr. Goddard's 25 yrs ago,I thought he was brash,rude and his bed-side manner horrible then.Due to my insurance, I saw him recently and I will not be going back! The women in the office was very sweet & professional, but he is really out there mentally!!

June 14th, 2011

Not good with treating teenagers or talking to parents

This doctor should retire! he was rude to me, and my son. He assumed wrongly that my son had not been taking his medicine which was rather insulting since my son had done everything that was indicated by the doctor. Nevertheless, I asked the doctor to prescribe accutane since the acne had gotten worse and he denied it since he told me my son did not want to get better with the medicine he had prescribed. Treating me and my son like children is unacceptable!I would NOT go back to this doctor. What terrible bedside manner and lack of understanding.

December 7th, 2010

JF

Dr. Goddard's an assertive, no-nonsense physician, who thoroughly explains the cause of your problem. He expects total cooperation from his patients, and is courteous and professional with them. His staff is very friendly, and it's rather easy to get an appointment. Waiting times during the visit average about 15 minutes.

July 11th, 2017