Learn more about Dr. Robert Gogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gogan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gogan, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gogan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Gogan FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gogan practice?
- Dr. Robert Gogan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gogan practices Otolaryngology near Thiensville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.