A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gogan, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gogan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Gogan FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gogan practice?
- Dr. Robert Gogan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gogan practices Otolaryngology near Mequon, WI.
See Mequon Otolaryngologists.