Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Golden
Dr. Robert Golden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane Valley, WA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Urology. Dr. Golden is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Center. Dr. Golden has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Golden has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Robert Golden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane Valley, WA.
Dr. Yancey Sloane Jr
Spokane Valley, WA 0.11 mi49
Dr. Purvi Patel
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Spokane Valley, WA 0.11 mi19
Dr. Kristopher Stanton
General Practice, Family Medicine
Spokane Valley, WA 0.11 mi11