Dr. Robert Goldenberg Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Goldenberg?

July 14th, 2017

A patient for years

I have been seeing Dr Goldenberg for years (since I was about 7 years old) 30+ years actually. He is very knowledgeable and accurate in his diagnosis as well as explaining the why of what is wrong. He was able to correct potential permanent hearing loss through the use of a prosthetic as well as correct years of poor surgeries and doing reconstructive surgery to repair scar tissue left because of other ear surgeries. If you have issues with your ear I recommend a consultation with him.

March 8th, 2016

Traumatized facial nerve CVII during ear surgery, leaving me with Bell's Palsy and excruciating pain. Sent me home next day with a script for Tylenol-3, which did not relieve pain unless I took it at 4x the maximum prescribed rate, which I could not sustain without destroying my liver. Pain kept me awake all night. He agreed to see me the next day at a hastily arranged emergency appointment, but angrily dismissed me w/o prescribing Tylenol-free painkillers (codeine would have done). This left me awake in excruciating pain for 90 hours (4 days, 3 nights). Pain then turned chronic. Before this surgery I was a full time college junior, A-student, working full time, in a relationship, and filled with dreams/ambitions for my career. In the year after this surgery I lost all this except my minimum wage job. I complained of pain up to three years after surgery, and Goldenberg's response was: "I suggest you learn to live with it." Eventually I lost the ability to keep a job. When I found a pain mgt. clinic fifteen years later, it took morphine level painkillers to begin to give relief, but by then it was too late to affect full, long term relief. That has to happen within the first few months of the trauma. Bad doctor. This man wrecked my life.

January 20th, 2016

Horrible DR.

This man should not be in practice. He examined my grandmother's ear to determine the cause of her dizziness and scratched her eardrum! She was in pain during the exam and for days after along With her ear bleeding for 2 days. Come to find out it was her medicine that was making her dizzy and needed a change. He didn't even consider the medication she was on he just went straight to digging in her ear . Will not be returning to this so called Dr.

October 23rd, 2015

Distraught

Terrible, rude dr. After an hour wait, barged into my waiting room and knocked my 20 month old over. I picked up the distraught baby and got no apology from him. Told him all Drs. Always knock before they walk through a closed door first. He then found lots of wax in my hurt ear and offered to remove it. When he tried and I appeared very uncomfortable, he stopped and said he couldn't work like this and " it would actually be fine". I said I could be still and quiet despit the pain but he refused to try again even though we'd clearly found the source of my terrible pain. I now have to find another dr!!

November 21st, 2010

Goldenberg Wrecked My Life

Traumatized facial nerve CVII during ear surgery, leaving me with Bell's Palsy and excruciating pain. Sent me home next day with a script for Tylenol-3, which did not relieve pain unless I took it at 4x the maximum prescribed rate, which I could not sustain without destroying my liver. Pain kept me awake all night. He agreed to see me the next day at a hastily arranged emergency appointment, but angrily dismissed me w/o prescribing Tylenol-free painkillers (codeine would have done). This left me awake in excruciating pain for 90 hours (4 days, 3 nights). Pain then turned chronic. Before this surgery I was full time college junior, A-student, working full time, engaged to be married, and filled with dreams/ambitions for my career. A year later I had lost the ability to do all except keep my low paying job. I complained of pain up to three years after surgery, and Goldenberg's response was: "I suggest you learn to live with it." Eventually I lost the ability to keep a job. When I found a pain mgt. clinic fifteen years later, it took morphine level painkillers to begin to give relief, but by then it was too late to affect full, long term relief. That has to happen within the first few months of the trauma. Bad doctor. Bad, bad doctor. This man wrecked my life. Single-handed.

August 27th, 2017