A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldlust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldlust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldlust, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldlust graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldlust has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Goldlust MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Goldlust practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldlust has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldlust practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Westampton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.