Caring show details Caring
Aug 25th, 2014

Dr Goldlust, whom I've had quite a few times to treat me, is absolutely wonderful and caring. He could not be more informative and kind and caring.

Caring show details Caring
Jul 29th, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Goldlust for a little over 3 years now. All we can say is how greatful we are for his care! I am now cancer free!! Many thanks to the entire staff for everything they have done to care for me over the years.

Very Nice show details Very Nice
Jul 28th, 2014

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Goldlust He was thoroughlt professional and caring. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jul 23rd, 2014

Dr. Goldlust will take all necessary time to understand your condition and willing to discuss any options that may be appropriate. All of my experiences w/ DVU have been excellent.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jul 22nd, 2014

Dr. Goldlust has been by urologist since 1995 and I would not even consider ever changing. He has excellent bedside manner and knowledge of his profession. I would highly endorse him to others in need of his services!

Jul 21st, 2014

I find Doctor Goldlust to be very cordial. He has a genuine concern for me as his patient. Those traits combined with his urological knowledge are a great comfort to me as his patient.

Very Good show details Very Good
Jul 18th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust was very helpful two years ago when I had enlarged prostate. The first doctor couldn't perform operation because he didn't have the right tool. Dr. Goldlust came and did operation with no problem. I thinks Dr. Goldlust is a very good doctor.

Very Understanding show details Very Understanding
Jul 17th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust is very understanding of his patient. Take time to talk about their conditions. Makes you feel confident about your health.

Comfortable show details Comfortable
Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust is outstanding and makes me feel very comfortable talking about medical issues or concerns. I appreciate the warm and friendly staff, they make the appointments go smoothly.

Very Nice show details Very Nice
Jul 12th, 2014

When my PSA advanced to the 5 range, I asked my family physician to refer me to a different urologist and he sent me to Dr. Goldlust specifically. My initial office visit was assuring and coforting from the beginning when the reception/intake staff showed compassionate professionalism to me. Dr. Goldlust proved to a non knife happy surgeon with impressive range and depth of experience and expertise. I especially appreciate the manner in which he defused my anxiety over having a prostate biopsy. It was my pleasure to volunteer for participation in the clinical trial.

Professional show details Professional
Jul 11th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust is a knowledgable and caring physician. He is professional in all patient interaction, takes sincere interest in pt. well-being, is thorough in follow-ups and establishes a camaraderie with the pt. that instills confidence in his treatment strategies for the present circumstances and future contingencies.

Jul 10th, 2014

Over the past few years I have had to deal with prostate cancer and kidney stones. I have had Dr. Goldlust as my doctor for both of my medical problems. He has been very kind and consoling through all of my medical procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldlust. His work ethics and bedside manners are second to none.

Best show details Best
Jul 10th, 2014

Dr Goldlust is great. He has been treating me for a long time. I put complete confidence in him. He is the best.

Pleasant show details Pleasant
Jul 6th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldlust at this practice for many years and for different problems. I have always experienced a calm and pleasant atmosphere. Strangely I've come away with relaxed feelings after my various procedures.

Exellent show details Exellent
Jul 4th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust has taken excellent care of my needs. Did an excellent job initially on my surgery (2008) and has returned me to steady health over the years since. I have recommended Dr. Goldlust to several friends with similar problems as mine ( enlarged prostate). Dr. Goldlust has made a difference!

Jul 3rd, 2014

When I have a problem, I do not need an appointment to get care. Dr. Goldlust tells me to come in anytime. He has looked after me for years. My care has been superior.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by CB on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust has looked after me for many years for my prostate problem. He cured my cancer. I urinate very well since the operation. He always listens to me and answers my questions.

Great doc! show details Great doc!
Aug 3rd, 2012

I arrived 45 minutes late and he saw me anyway. I expected a quick visit (especially since I was not exactly on time) but he actually spent about 30 minutes with me explaining all my options with great detail. Great doc.

horrible show details horrible
Jul 14th, 2011

went for a vasectomy, Dr Goldlust left me horribly bruised. I called to have one of his associats do a follow up they refused to even acknowledge my complaint. Stay away from this guy.