Dr. Robert Goldlust Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Goldlust?

August 25th, 2014

Caring

Dr Goldlust, whom I've had quite a few times to treat me, is absolutely wonderful and caring. He could not be more informative and kind and caring.

July 29th, 2014

Caring

We have been seeing Dr. Goldlust for a little over 3 years now. All we can say is how greatful we are for his care! I am now cancer free!! Many thanks to the entire staff for everything they have done to care for me over the years.

July 28th, 2014

Very Nice

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Goldlust He was thoroughlt professional and caring. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor.

July 24th, 2014

Excellent

Dr. Goldlust will take all necessary time to understand your condition and willing to discuss any options that may be appropriate. All of my experiences w/ DVU have been excellent .

July 22nd, 2014

Excellent

Dr. Goldlust has been by urologist since 1995 and I would not even consider ever changing. He has excellent bedside manner and knowledge of his profession. I would highly endorse him to others in need of his services!

July 21st, 2014

Great

I find Doctor Goldlust to be very cordial. He has a genuine concern for me as his patient. Those traits combined with his urological knowledge are a great comfort to me as his patient.

July 18th, 2014

Very Good

Dr. Goldlust was very helpful two years ago when I had enlarged prostate. The first doctor couldn't perform operation because he didn't have the right tool. Dr. Goldlust came and did operation with no problem. I thinks Dr. Goldlust is a very good doctor.

July 17th, 2014

Very Understanding

Dr. Goldlust is very understanding of his patient. Take time to talk about their conditions. Makes you feel confident about your health.

July 16th, 2014

Comfortable

Dr. Goldlust is outstanding and makes me feel very comfortable talking about medical issues or concerns. I appreciate the warm and friendly staff, they make the appointments go smoothly.

July 12th, 2014

Very Nice

When my PSA advanced to the 5 range, I asked my family physician to refer me to a different urologist and he sent me to Dr. Goldlust specifically. My initial office visit was assuring and coforting from the beginning when the reception/intake staff showed compassionate professionalism to me. Dr. Goldlust proved to a non knife happy surgeon with impressive range and depth of experience and expertise. I especially appreciate the manner in which he defused my anxiety over having a prostate biopsy. It was my pleasure to volunteer for participation in the clinical trial.

July 11th, 2014

Professional

Dr. Goldlust is a knowledgable and caring physician. He is professional in all patient interaction, takes sincere interest in pt. well-being, is thorough in follow-ups and establishes a camaraderie with the pt. that instills confidence in his treatment strategies for the present circumstances and future contingencies.

July 11th, 2014

Great

Over the past few years I have had to deal with prostate cancer and kidney stones. I have had Dr. Goldlust as my doctor for both of my medical problems. He has been very kind and consoling through all of my medical procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldlust. His work ethics and bedside manners are second to none.