Dr. Robert Goldman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 9th, 2016
Very Grateful!
I am very thankful that I am patient of Dr. Goldman. He is very kind, gentle, and makes me feel at ease. He has helped me so much and I have my life back. Dare, I even say that I feel normal again after so many years! I can't thank him enough for taking the time to figure out my problems and helping me feel great!

June 20th, 2016
Waste of time and doesn't deserve even one star
This doctor was an absolute waste of time to see. I have osteoarthritis in my hands, knees, toe joints, back, basically everywhere. I've been struggling to manage my pain and inflammation and he was NO help. I wanted to get info on relief thru diet, exercise, adjusting pain meds and most of all see if there was some other condition exacerbating the arthritis. He didnt listen. Virtually sneered at my symptoms then glanced at my hands and said it was obvious I have osteoarthitis, he could do nothing to help or advise me and why did I come see him when I already knew the diagnosis. Worst doctor I've ever seen. Run from this guy. Rude, condescending and worthless.

May 17th, 2016
Excellent Listener
Most common sense doctor on treatment of symptoms. The only doctor I visited with my condition that actually listened to what was going on with me and offered the most effective treatment with the least side effects for my condition. I would recommend this doctor for any autoimmune condition you might have. Don't be discouraged by the numerous transfers on the phone to get to make an appointment. A direct phone would be nice but its worth the transfers. One of the impressive items with this doctor is that if you leave a message for this doctor he actually calls you back and not an assistant doctor.

October 18th, 2015
Very good listener and took the time with me to get to the root of my problems. Now, I feel better than I have in a long time. His nurse is great, too.

March 24th, 2015
Ok at first
I like Dr. Goldman at first. He was kind and caring. However, after six months, I am still in pain. At my last visit, I told him no less than three times exactly where my pain was. He kept asking about my hands and examine them. That is not where my pain is. He asked about my upper back and that is not where my pain is. He asked about fatigue and I answered none. I asked for some physical therapy to give me a jumpstart on strengthening my muscles. He ignored me and instead, increased my dose of medication. When I checked out, I noticed that he had checked the diagnoses of polyarthritis, multiple sites and fatigue. I am definitely reporting him to my insurance and finding a new doctor.

December 27th, 2014
Very happy with Dr. Goldman. He has helped me a lot. He listens and is very caring. Nurse and staff are excellent, too. Have referred friends and family.

September 18th, 2014
This is not only the best rheumatologist I have ever been to, he is the best doctor I have ever seen. He took the time with me and answered all of my questions and concerns. Dr. Goldman diagnosed me when no one else could, got me on appropriate treatment and got my life back! He is very thorough, compassionate, and outstanding physician. The staff is excellent and very helpful, as well.

September 8th, 2014
Don't even bother
I was very disappointed with this doctor. He did not want to help me with my situation (fibromyalgia), b/c of a related psychiatric disorder, and basically dismissed me. I requested that he be "transparent" about his thoughts on the matter and he declined to answer. He appeared visibly nervous. He was unprofessional and a complete waste of my time.

April 13th, 2014
Very caring and excellent doctor. Can't say enough great things. Highly recommend to family and friends.

February 6th, 2014
first visit
very pleased with first visit to his office - nice environment - friendly professional staff --- great spent great of time getting to know me and my situation -- most helpful ---look forward to being with him long term.

October 3rd, 2013
Great doctor!! He has answers to all of my questions and concerns in ways that I can understand. Dr. Goldman always manages to make me feel like I am his only patient. More doctors should be like Dr. Goldman!

September 14th, 2013
Dr. Goldman is the best! Listens and really takes the time with you. Very caring and wonderful person!