Dr. Robert Golub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Golub?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2012

Needs care and compassion and a bedside manner!!!!!

This doc may be the best cardologist in the world, but he sure lacks "people skills"!! Told us what to do and expect after the procedure and when the nurses told us something different he was questioned by the nurses. We were told "you follow doctor's orders, NOT nurses". Totally embarassed the nurses and I felt badly for them!!!!! If you're looking for a good doc with a good bedside manner this is NOT your guy!!

May 9th, 2010

very caring and professional

Appointment made through UVA Health System. His discussion of my hernias was complete and prompted me toward decision to have surgery for only one. He was responsive to my subsequent calls for further discussion, spoke with me about the surgery immediately afterward, and called as to how I was doing several days later. I highly recommend.

March 19th, 2010

needs people skills

staff was exellent. he however not warm or patient with my concerns. very rushed and lacks compassion. makes you feel stupid for asking for an explanation of findings!! not happy with him as a person professionally. as a surgeon ...time will tell

November 2nd, 2008

Rude and Unfriendly Doctor

I've seen this doctor twice, and it will be the last! Doctor Golub was very short with me, seemed very rushed, and didn't answer my questions fully both times, and his practice both times upset how he treated his patients and myself.

June 14th, 2017