A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gong graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Gong MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Gong practice?
- Dr. Robert Gong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gong practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson General Practitioners and Henderson Internists.