A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goodbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goodbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goodbar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodbar graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital Systems
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Goodbar practice?
Dr. Robert Goodbar practices Pediatrics near Fort Mill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Fort Mill Pediatricians.