A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goodbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goodbar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goodbar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodbar graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital Systems
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Goodbar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Goodbar practice?
- Dr. Robert Goodbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goodbar practices Pediatrics near Fort Mill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Fort Mill Pediatricians.