- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goodbar is Good. Dr. Goodbar has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goodbar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodbar graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital Systems
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goodbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Goodbar practice?
Dr. Robert Goodbar practices Pediatrics near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mill, SC.
See Rock Hill Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Goodbar, Dr. Bobby Goodbar, Dr. Robbie Goodbar, Dr. Rupert Goodbar