A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goodman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Goodman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Goodman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Robert Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goodman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Bay Shore Radiologists.