Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 13th, 2014

crazy is all I have to say was a pt at BMC Princeton 17yrs ago horrible

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Aug 8th, 2013

I love Dr. Goolsby. He delivered both my children and I still see him for routine visits. Would, without a doubt, recommend him.

Nov 25th, 2012

great doctor i have been a patient for about ten years going to have sugery with him soon he was open and up front on everything i would recommend him to anyone looking for a good gynecologist

Mar 29th, 2012

Wonderful bedside manner and a great personality. I would reccommend Dr. Goolsby to my family and friends.

Sep 30th, 2011

I love Dr. Robert Goolsby! He delivered 4 of my 5 children. The reason He didn't deliver that one is because he was not on call that weekend! I started seeing him at BMC-Princeton, and followed him when he moved to St. Vincents(to have our twins!) He has always been wonderful in every aspect of his job and as a person. He is like a member of our family.

Love, Love, Love Dr. Goolsby! show details Love, Love, Love Dr. Goolsby!
May 12th, 2011

Dr. Goolsby is extremely sweet, and I really feel like he cares about my medical needs. He is very thorough with his exams, but makes me feel comfortable. He does a good job of explaining to me what is happening. I wouldn't dream of seeing another doctor!

Jan 25th, 2011

LOVE Dr. Goolsby! I have seen him for several years and he delivered our last baby. We were worried about the pregnancy because it was high risk but he was very reassuring. He spent lots of time with me to answer my questions and returned my calls promptly. He would call me with lab results as soon as he got them. His bedside manner was very calming to me. I tend to be a little nervous. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor who cares about their patients.

Jul 23rd, 2010

Felt like he completely dismissed me, spoke to me in a condescending tone and was overly confident. He did not do a physical exam and sent me on my way. My other children were delivered early and I did not want to have a repeat with this pregnancy. He didn't see concerned with that!