A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gore is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gore, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gore graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Gore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Gore MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gore practice?
- Dr. Robert Gore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gore practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.