A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gose is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gose, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gose graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Gose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Gose MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Gose practice?
- Dr. Robert Gose has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gose practices Urology near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Urologists.