Overall Review

3.4

August 11th, 2016
Avoid this doctor at al costs.

July 13th, 2015
I could see right away that the end results were going to be excellent. I experienced very little pain and I would say that that the worst part was just feeling tired for the first 4 weeks. Swelling and bruising was minimal. I had a nurse for the first 24 hours post-op and if you're alone I would highly recommend that. Dr. Gotkin was very informative from beginning to end. I never felt rushed by him and he answered all of my questions, which were minimal because he always went over everything with such detail. Five weeks out of surgery he still keeps a very close eye and always tells me to call if there are any issues at all, which there have not been thank goodness. He is a true artist in his field and did a beautiful job. I am a 60 year old woman and was concerned about my age, but the outcome was still wonderful.

February 26th, 2014
I recently had a facelift with Dr. Gotkin. I am so happy with with my results. Dr. Gotkin really took his time explaining everything to me and my husband, he addressed all my concerns. He's got great bed side manner. While at a college reunion, people I haven't seen in years were complimenting my appearance, all thanks to Dr. Gotkin. Very pleased.

October 24th, 2013
Disappointed
I found him to be totally incompetent. He did nothing that he promised and my before and after picture looked the same. He even admitted as much and offered to redo the surgery. Of course the extra costs of the O.R. and the anesthesia added up to another few thousand dollars which I felt I should not have had to pay the second time around. There was a slight improvement but he again failed to do the things he promised. I would not recommend him to anyone. He can't communicate at all and relies on his secretarial assistant to do his talking for him.

February 13th, 2013
Perfect plastic surgeon
Dr. Gotkin helped me drastically improve the appearance of problem areas of my body. He's an expert in Smartlipo and Cellulaze. I especially found his easy-going personality to be an asset, as this was the first time I ever had cosmetic surgery, and was understandably nervous. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and did everything to make sure that I was happy with the results, which were incredible!

December 14th, 2011
Great Results
Dr, Robert H. Gotkin performed a full face lift on me which has held up very well over the years. He is an experienced caring professional and I am extremely satisfied with the results. I would highly recommend him for this procedure.

December 14th, 2011
Talented Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Gotkin is a very skilled plastic surgeon with an easygoing professional bedside manner. He was able to take care of my cosmetic concerns, which included a surgical procedure to remove the fat in my abdomen and thighs. I've never been more satisfied with the way I look! Thank you!

April 1st, 2009
avoid at all costs
incompetent and unprofessional

November 6th, 2008
STAY AWAY
i HAD SURGERY WITH HIM FOUR YEARS AGO. he ruined me. I had a total facelift and now I cannot smile. He said if it didnt go away soon after surgery it could take three to four years. Can't smile. It hurst.The side of my left side of my mouth does not move. It looks like i had a stroke. I wanted to see him . He ruined my smile. He would not see me unless I paid him $250 up front. How ironic. He ruined my face and wants me to pay for him to look at his failure. I spent $17,000 and then some on this horror show. He is disgusting and greedy and should not be able to practice.