Dr. Robert Goulet Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Goulet Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017

He is the best Dr. I have ever went to. He explains everything where you can understand it. He has the best bedside manners. He will hold your hand and just be there for you. He does amazing work. You can't even see the scar.

June 25th, 2016

I was diagnosed with stage 2a breast cancer in October, 2015. I had briefly worked with Dr. Goulet during his time at IU Health. I was always impressed by the care he provided to my patients. After being diagnosed with breast cancer, I sought two opinions: One from Dr. Goulet and one from an MD at another hospital. I opted to go with Dr. Goulet as he, his staff, and the entire cancer navigation team exceeded my expectations! They held my hand through the entire treatment process, answered my questions, and anticipated my physical and emotional needs. As far as other comments regarding wait time, I suspect the long wait times were during his time at IU Health. I have never waited more than 20 minutes to be seen. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Goulet and Community Health Network for breast cancer treatment.

September 29th, 2015

Dr Goulet is THE best!.. He immediately makes you feel "safe" and that he is going to take the very best care and do everything he can to get rid of the cancer. I would never want another breast cancer surgeon. His office staff are soooo nice and caring and make you feel like you're part of the family there... Dr. G is one of a kind! :)

May 19th, 2013

right diagnosis , wrong treatment, lied to me

This Doctor performed 3 surgeries on me for a simple ailment and after each surgery, the condition would recur. before the 3rd surgery, Dr Goulet informed me he was going to use another doctor to perform an alternative surgery. After I awoke from the 3rd surgery, Dr Goulet informed me the other doctor was "on vacation" and Dr Goulet went ahead and performed the previous type of surgery that failed 2 times before. I had enough, I did my research, decided on an alternative treatment and found a good doctor and he resolved my condition with one surgery. I hate this doctor, would not trust him for any surgery.

April 27th, 2013

Dr Goulet takes all the time you need, answers all of your questions, takes phone calls, and is a kind, skilled, and compasionate man. When he treated me 5 years ago I used to scowl at people who huffed at the wait time on some days. I prayed that they never needed to be the patient (and their spouse) who needed that extra time. There is no one I would have rather walked this journey with. And, by the way, he is in private practice now, so there is very little waiting. If you or someone you love is ever diagnosed, there is no other doctor who compares.

August 9th, 2012

excellent surgeon

I feel that as a surgeon he cannot be beat. I felt very confident in his diagnosis and treatment plan. I did have chemo and radiation with very few problems. I saw him at IU which is a teaching hospital and there were long waits in the examining room, but I had a good outcome so it was all worth it.

December 18th, 2010

Thoughtful and professional.

November 12th, 2010

Dr. Goulet is one of the bests!

Dr. Goulet is one of the best breast cancer surgeons in our country. Which means there is an upside and a downside to him being your doctor. If you main concern is your health and wellness you can find no one better. If your manin concern is promptness, ease of scheduling an appointment and getting in and out of his office quickly, then you better find someone else. In my opinion, the benefits far out weigh the downsides! That doesn't mean waiting isn't frustrating, but if means saving my life.....I'll wait.

October 1st, 2010

An excellent surgeon who is very kind and compassionate. Yes the wait time is excessive but I attribuite part of that to the fact that he's at a teaching hospital. He is definately worth the wait and has the patient's best interest in mind.

August 4th, 2010

incompetent

poor bedside manner, incompetent surgeon.

April 30th, 2010