A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Graebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Graebe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Graebe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Graebe graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Graebe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Graebe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Graebe practice?
- Dr. Robert Graebe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Graebe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Oakland, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.