Dr. Robert Graebe MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Long Branch, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2015
My children are 26 and 24..I would not have them if not for Dr. Graebe. I still think of him with such gratitude. He is an awesome and an exceptional doctor. Cannot thank him enough for helping me achieve a pregnancy.

December 12th, 2013
Patient
Would highly recommend Dr. Graebe for his outstanding patient care, bed side manner and medical skills. Dr. Graebe is at the top of his field and not only provides the best medical and surgical care possible but also keeps your concerns and overall health in mind. After two surgical procedures I feel blessed that he was there to help me. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Dr.Graebe for your dedication !

July 16th, 2013
Amazing Doctor! A true blessing
I cannot tell you how incredibly grateful I am to be a patient of Dr. Graebe. He is just amazing! After years of struggling with infertility and seeing so many doctors who just don't care or act like robots, I literally tear up with joy after appointments with Dr. Graebe bc of how amazing he is. The first appointment, he really took his time and sat with us for over an hour to explain every single thing to us! No other Dr. EVER has done that for us! Any question I wanted to ask, he answered. He explained everything and was 100% honest which I am beyond grateful for. He even said that at the end of the day it's up to God and he would do the best he could but it still may or may not happen for us. This is the honesty I need! I don't want to waste 10 years of my life crying over infertility when I could have spent that time adopting, or moving on. I've had several appointments with him and every single time he takes so much time with me to explain everything. I am not a number to him. I'm not there to "increase his percentages". He really cares and he is a God-send and I recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr. Graebe!

May 26th, 2008
Area's Best!!!!
Dr. Graebe has met and exceeded all my expectations. He receives my upper most respect for his compassion and dedication to his work. His bedside manner is like no other. Dr. Graebe makes decisions with the greatest of consideration for the person and long-term outcomes.

April 20th, 2017