A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grafton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grafton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cormack Grafton MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Grafton practice?
- Dr. Robert Grafton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grafton practices Plastic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.