Dr. Robert Gramann MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Enumclaw, WA

August 15th, 2011
Thankful Patient
13 Years ago I felt that seeking an "outside of Enumclaw" Obstetrics & Gynecology doctor would get me the latest and greatest in care. However, I was wrong - My fancy Federal Way doctor was very nonchalant about my urgent medical concern and wanted me to wait it out... I couldn't sleep the next night so my husband took me to the local Enumclaw hospital. At 4:00am (as an emergency request) Dr. Gramann came in to the ER to see me - and started several tests. He was very diligent with his notes and sent me off to St. Francis - where I had my baby boy via emergency C-section -28 minutes after being wheeled in. The next day the delivery nurse said it gave her goose bumps... my son would have died w/in hours. I 100% credit Dr. Gramann with saving my sons life. He was persistent, even after speaking with my "Ob/gyn" who told him to send me in when the Federal Way office opened. :/Needless to say - He delivered my second child 2 1/2 years later and is still my favorite doctor!

March 6th, 2011
caring Dr.
Dr Gramann delivered all my 3 babies. He has taken care of me since and he is very caring and thorough yet not ridiculous. Very practical and calm.