A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gramenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gramenz, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gramenz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gramenz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Enumclaw Community Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gramenz DO is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gramenz practice?
- Dr. Robert Gramenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gramenz practices Pediatrics near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Pediatricians.