Learn more about Dr. Robert Granville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Granville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Granville, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granville graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Granville has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Medical Center
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Granville accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Granville practice?
Dr. Robert Granville practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Pompano Beach Surgeons.