A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Granville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Granville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Granville, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granville graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Granville has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Med Gen
- Thomasson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richey Granville MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Granville practice?
- Dr. Robert Granville has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Granville practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cordele, GA and New Port Richey, FL.
See Albany Orthopedic Surgeons.