A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Graor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Graor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graor graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Graor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Graor MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Graor practice?
- Dr. Robert Graor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Graor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Deming, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Cardiologists.