Overall Review

April 20th, 2016
very rude

October 6th, 2015
So far so good!
I've just made my first appt. but the person on the phone was very nice & friendly. At the end I said thank you and she said "No, but thank you." Who hears that these days? Will write more after appt. next month.

October 1st, 2015
Has no experience with Meniere's.

June 8th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I am very pleased with Dr. Gray and the St. John facility in Broken Arrow. Dr. Gray is empathetic and thorough. He takes a measured approach and is not overly-quick to recommend referrals or medications. I trust his experience and have followed his advice. I even recommended him to my husband who has a problem with high blood pressure. Jim and I both feel that our health is in good hands with Dr. Gray.

May 15th, 2015
Worst Dr Ever!!!!
Worst Dr ever. Does not listen to his patients. His staff is very rude and does not listen either. They send you all over the place because they don't want to treat you.

March 25th, 2014
Surprising
Remember the doctors you heard about in the old days that would come visit YOU? They would sit at your bedside, really listen, not interrupt, make you think they had all the time in the world for you and help you work out the best solutions for your care? Dr. Gray is that doctor but of course you have to go to him. Dr. Gray is my father's new doctor and through questioning and listening he had my dad's emotional DNA figured out in one visit. I've known a lot of docs through my career and I didn't even know that a doctor like Gray existed in this high-tech, nano second world. I consider him a blessing to our family and there is really no way to repay him for his common sense and skillful communication except to write this review. In other words - highly recommend.