A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greco, Internal Medicine, Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greco
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Greco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Cl, Pottsville, Pa
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Pottsville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Greco MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Greco practice?
- Dr. Robert Greco has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Greco practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Internists, Pottsville Cardiologists, and Pottsville General Practitioners.