A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenberger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Greenberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Greenberger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Greenberger practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Greenberger practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.