A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenblatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenblatt
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenblatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenblatt graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Greenblatt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ira Greenblatt MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Greenblatt practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenblatt has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Greenblatt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Kenilworth, NJ.
See Union Internists and Union Gastroenterologists.