A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greene is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Greene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wolfe Greene MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Greene practice?
- Dr. Robert Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Greene practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.