A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Greene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wolfe Greene MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Greene practice?
- Dr. Robert Greene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Greene practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.