A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenhow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenhow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenhow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenhow graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenhow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Greenhow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Greenhow practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenhow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Greenhow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO.
See Lone Tree Orthopedic Surgeons.