A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenleaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenleaf, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenleaf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenleaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenleaf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenleaf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Greenleaf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Greenleaf practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenleaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Greenleaf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons and Moorestown Orthopedic Surgeons.