Dr. Robert Greiner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 3rd, 2016
All my visits with Dr. Griener have been positive as with the staff of Centerpoint Medical Center.

November 3rd, 2016
Greatest office
Dr. Griener is the best at what he does and I would recommend him to anyone. He tells it like it is and does a great job. I will go back to him in a heartbeat.

September 12th, 2016
Dr. Greiner
Dr. Greiner always takes the time to make you feel important and that your questions are perfectly normal. He answers all questions in a straight forward, professional manner. He is also honest and tells youif you need surgery right away or if you can prolong the need for surgery by doing some other things -- and then he gives you a list of things to do. I would highly recommend Dr. Greiner to anyone having orthopedic needs.

September 3rd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. GReiner for almost three years. He and his staff have always been extremely polite, respectful, and professional. I wholeheartedly recommend him to friends and family, and anticipate seeing him for all orthopedic care I will need in the future.

August 22nd, 2016
Awesome personality
Right away he made me feel at ease with that smile and pleasant attitude. And right away he gave me the facts and what I needed to know and waited for me to ask any questions which he answered positively and truthfully and I left feeling like he really knew his business! My husband had seen him years ago and he was also very happy with with expertise!

July 27th, 2016
The best orthopedic surgeon and great personality
Dr Greiner was the only doctor who accepted my insurance (Medicaid) that others declined. This doctor has performed two surgeries on me, hip and knee replacements a few years back and I keep thanking God for Dr Greiner. He takes time to explain the issue, how to resolve it and what are other options. Thank you dr Greiner for all you do!

July 18th, 2016
Best Ever!!!
Dr. Greiner is so amazing I wouldn't even think of going to any other doctor. He cares about his patience and cares about making sure he makes his patience's feel better. I would recommend him to anyone. You can't go wrong. He's awesome.

June 8th, 2016
I am glad I chose this orthopedic group. The staff was super friendly and courteous. The wait time was minimal -- about 10 minutes. I had X-rays completed and was treated with courtesy and respect. I would recommend Dr. Greiner to anyone. I have Needlephobia and he was super understanding and kind. The office and exam rooms were super clean.

January 31st, 2016
RN
Dr. Griener is excellent!! He always listened to and answered all my questions. Getting an appt there is quick and if you need an appt after a procedure it is usually same day or in a few days, no waiting in pain or waiting on questions to be answered. I would recommend him to anyone! The entire staff is great too!! Kesh will always answer the phone and answer questions, I've only had to have one call back and that's because she was in surgery.

January 4th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Griener is awesome. You can tell he loves what he does and cares about his patients. Sometimes he goes a little fast on the office visits but other then that I have to say he is the best and I would recommend him to anyone.

November 16th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Greiner for 5 years. I'm extremely happy I was referred to him when I fell and dislocated my shoulder. In 2013 I fell again and broke my wrist. I have nothing but great respect for him and tell everyone what a great doctor he is.

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Greiner is very personable. He explained multiple options to me in a way that was easy to understand and took the time to make sure we found a solution that was right for me.