A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grieco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grieco, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grieco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grieco graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Grieco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
- Heritage Valley Beaver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Grieco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Grieco practice?
- Dr. Robert Grieco has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Grieco practices Family Medicine near Beaver Falls, PA.
See Beaver Falls Primary Care Doctors.