A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grife is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grife
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grife, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grife graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grife has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Grife MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Grife practice?
- Dr. Robert Grife has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grife practices Family Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians.